Monday, February 19, 2018

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: HOW RAWR YOU?

Happy Tuesday everyone! The Greeting Farm released 3 new stamps on the 15th featuring some cute, adorable puppies, kitties, and dinos! They have been so much fun to color up, and definitely need to be a part of your collection. I'm back today to showcase this AWESOME set called HOW RAWR YOU? It's adorable and fabulous for boy or girl cards!
 
 
For my card today, I made another Polaroid scene card. When I need a larger Polaroid frame for a scene, I turn to my square dies and just make my own. It's pretty easy and that way you can make the center as big as you need to. Since the dinos were so colorful, I decided to keep my background pretty simple.

Copics:
Dino 1: YG93, YG95, YG97, Y32, Y21, YR23
Dino 2: V15, V17, BV08, RV63, RV55, RV19
Dino 3: YR65, YR06, YR07, YR09, E09
Trees: YG25, YG17, YG67, G28
 
The background paper/cardstock were scraps in my stash, along with the washi tape.
 
 
All of the new stamps are available for purchase HERE. Be sure to check the TGF Blog this week...the winner of the entire release from the Blog Hop will be announced soon!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Txkickerbelle said...

Oh my goodness those are so stinkin cute!!!!! My son would have loved those! He used to want to be a paloentologist (and I'm sure that is spelled wrong!)!! You have 2 of my most favorite dinosaurs on your card, but heaven help me if I am going to try to spell their names! I am tired and about brain dead tonight! Hope you have a great week. Your fellow Texan-Kim