Monday, September 4, 2017

Sassy Cheryl's Stamps: SMITTEN

 
Happy Monday everyone! I hope you are enjoying the long weekend. We've had a relaxing, chillin at home kind of holiday weekend. It's been nice just to chill and do nothing for a change. I've been on a French Toast kick lately so I'm been making that every morning for the past week, LOL! Now to get back to my low-carb eating. I can definitely tell the difference in how my body reacts to high carb foods.....I'm so tired and sluggish. :(

Since we didn't go out of town for the Labor Day weekend, I was able to do some crafting. I put this card together featuring Smitten from Sassy Cheryl's Stamps. I love these digi stamps from Sassy Cheryl, and I know you will too! Another great thing about her store is that you have the option to purchase already-colored versions of her digital stamps. So if you are on time constraints and don't want to do the coloring yourself....BOOM, it's already done for you!

I love to color them myself, so this sweet gal is printed on X-press It Blending Card and colored with Copic Markers.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E71, E77, E79
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Blue: B93, B95, B97, B99
Black: C5, C6, C7, C9
Gold Sharpie Paint Pen

The sentiment is from a 12x12 paper pad called Recollections C'est La Vie (from Michaels). The rest of the items came from my stash. The white border behind the ribbon was made using a die from Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Borders set.



 Be sure to head over to Sassy Cheryl's Stamps to grab this image for your collection! While you are there, browse around....there are a lot of wonderful stamps in her store!

If you want to stay in the loop on new releases and sales, then come and join us over at Sassy Cheryl's Neighborhood Facebook Group. It's also a great place to share your projects using these fun stamps!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Txkickerbelle said...

Way too cute! SI love the flowers along with her (polka dots are my fave!).