Friday, June 16, 2017

The Greeting Farm: Call Me Ian!

Happy Friday everyone! This week felt like it flew by, but I'm not complaining because it's the start of the weekend! And to top it all off, I have this card today featuring this adorable guy from The Greeting Farm called Call Me Ian along with his coordinating die cuts:

 

I stamped Call Me Ian on X-Press It Blending Card and colored him with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E42, E77, E79
Gray: C3, C5, C7
Red: R27, R39, R59

I used two pieces of patterned paper in my stash. The CALL ME is heat embossed in black on the gold heart. Pretty easy peasy!


All of the stamps from the June Release are available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store HERE. Remember, there is currently a TGF BLOG HOP you can participate in for a chance at winning the entire JUNE Release. 
 
Have an awesome weekend!
Rosie

No comments: