Thursday, June 29, 2017

I Am Roses + Conie Fong Little Blossom

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you are having a great week so far! Today I'm showcasing the beautiful paper flowers from I Am Roses with Conie Fong's Little Blossom. I love all of Conie's digital stamps and this one is so pretty! I colored the image with Copic Markers.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: Black, C7, C3, B26
Blue: B23, B26, B29
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Teal: BG32, BG34, BG18
Shoes: Black, C5, C7, C9
Gold Marker
 
And now for the star of the show....these are the beautiful I Am Roses flowers used on my card:
  S10-427 Small All Mixed Paper Flowers  
 
 
 
  Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the IAR STORE. You have until JULY 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses. There are 4 prizes to be won so I hope you join us!!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: