Monday, September 22, 2014

7 Kids College Fund~Saturated Canary Suspenders

Happy Monday everyone! Man, the weekend just flew by didn't it? I'm back today to share my latest card for 7 Kids College Fund using another favorite stamp line....Saturated Canary!! Before I get to my card, I just wanted to remind you that you have a few more days to enter our current "ANYTHING GOES" challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog.
 
Just be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible for the prizes!! 
 
My card today showcases this handsome fella from Saturated Canary called Suspenders. He's so cute! I stamped him with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto X-Press It Blending Card, and colored him with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: C3, C5, C7, Black
Eyes: E43, E44
Shirt: R22, R27, B01, B04
Pants: B01, B02, B04, B05
Shoes: C3, C5, C7, Black

My dps are from Carta Bella Boy Oh Boy 6x6 Paper Pad...LOVE it! I used a couple of dies from My Favorite Things: the polaroid is called Instaframe Die and the word Friend is from Blueprints 8.
 
 Supply List from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
 
Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3 in our challenges, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store.
 
Have a great week!
Rosie :)

No comments: